30 Aug 2016
I created a suite of responsive email templates designed to work with Content Builder, the offering from SalesForce Marketing Cloud. They are intended to offer the flexibilty that content editors require, whilst remaining on brand and correctly styled.
12 Jul 2016
29 Apr 2016
I successfully delivered a 9-month long project to rebuild our corporate website using Drupal, hosted on Acquia, served by Akamai.
I built the entire site, fully responive theme, templates, setup and configuration from start to finish.
We collaborated with a local Chicago design consultancy and placed strong emphasis on performance, UX, and brand guidelines.
Acquia has proven to be an excellent platform and a pleasure to work with. I also utilized the WhiteHouse.gov Akamai module for Drupal.
Ongoing work will include custom module development. Contribution to the Drupal open source infrastucture begins here.
07 May 2015
Over the weekend I launched my latest side-project, aimed at the world of RC hobbyists (which I am).
The site provides ratings and reviews for all the parts required to build multirotor flying machines (drones), and most importantly allows users to create "build lists" of their preferred parts. These lists can then be shared with others and rated.
In future I plan to expand the site to include other areas of RC, like planes, helicopters, boats and cars.
Check it out: http://www.rcpartratings.com
28 Apr 2015
Today I completed a 2 day training course on Drupal, we covered the following topics:
- Installing Drupal
- Navigating the Drupal interface
- Understanding Drupal content
- Managing Drupal content using content types
- Adding data fields to Drupal content
- Choosing and configuring modules
- Choosing and configuring themes
- Configuring and working with Drupal user permissions
- An introduction to the Drupal workflow for building a complete, advanced sites
- An introduction to themes and the Drupal theming system
- Building a theme
- An introduction to template overrides